Barrina LED grow lights could reduce your cultivation costs and prolong your flowering period! Promote early maturity and increase production while improving fruit quality. Extend your grow season and achieve anti-season cultivation. It is a great option for plants that in seedling, vegetative and flowering cycle. Compare to HPS/MH, Barrina grow light has higher efficiency but low consumption.
It is a necessary wave for chlorophyll , good for the photosynthesis, best for promoting the stem and leaf.
It is essential to a plant's early life for seed germination, root growth, and bulb development. It also makes the plant yield better results when flowering.
little green light could makes the plants look more healthier and more gorgeous
- Package: 6-Pack
- Power: 42W(Each light)
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Beam Angle: 270 degrees
- Input Voltage: AC85~265V
- Material: Top quality Aluminum & superior PC
- Lifespan: ≥50,000 hours
Plug and Play
- There are 2 power cords for each package. You just need use the power cords to plug in to the lights and then power it. It eliminate a series of difficulty and process hazards caused by the installation
- You could link up to 6 lights together with 48 inches connecting cords or small connector, reducing your installation cost and time
Good for Grow Plants
- Widely used for indoor gardening, flower shows, pot and container gardening, greenhouse lighting, sowing, breeding, farming, etc
- 6 x Barrina LED Grow lights 4FT
- 3 x Power cords with ON/OFF switch
- 5 x Connecting Cords(48'')
- 6 x Small Connectors
- 6 x Installation Clips
- 12 x Double-sided tape
- 24 x cable ties
I had ordered this product and it is great except I am missing a reflector. I reached out to the support email and they seem like they are refusing to send me a missing part. They offered a $10 refund and to that I told them that I’d prefer them replacing the part. They followed up offering $17 and to buy it myself. I feel as it is not my job to do that kind of work and it is more of the company’s responsibility to fill in their side of the consumer-purchase agreement (I buy your product and in return you send me your product). If my last resort is to take the refund and purchase, then I will do so. But I really just want them to send me the reflector. I don’t see why they keep dodging the request but it really feels like they are refusing to do so. Will update my review once I hear back from them. But the lights slap, very bright.