Barrina BU-2000 LED grow light provides indoor plants with full-spectrum sunlight replacement. It is ideal for all growth stages with warm white light 3000k, blue light 5000k, red light 660nm and IR 760nm. Moreover, benefited from the adjustable light panel design, the efficiency of the central area will be increased by more than 25%. It is a perfect option for indoor plants growing.
- Adjustable Grow Light Panel: Barrina BU 2000 plant grow lamp can be adjusted the angle of the light panel to become a spotlight or floodlight. When the angle between the two panels is 60 degrees, the
- 816 LEDs Full Spectrum: Consists of 816 LEDs! Including blue light 5000k, warm white light 3000k, red light 660nm and IR 730nm. Especially the 660nm red and IR light is ideal for flower growing.
- Lower Running Costs & Higher-quality Yields: Barrina plant growing lamps utilizes the latest in high yielding LEDs technology. The PPFD value in the central area can reach 1600, delivering powerful light output to result maximum higher yields.
- UL Listed Driver & Dimmable: No Fan No Noise. UL-listed driver ensures the grow light more reliable, safer and with longer lifespan. The brightness can be adjusted by adjusting the dimming knob. Multi-light Connection with unified dimmingis especially beneficial for large area of indoor growing and commercial planting.
- What You Get: 3 years of after-service of local maintenance center. 1 x Barrina indoor plant light 200W, 1 x Network cable, 2 x Hanging Chains, 2 x Steel Hooks, 2 x Screw, 1 x User Manual.
240pcs 3000K LEDs
Boosts plant blooms, makes flower bigger and vivid
432pcs 5000K LEDs
Promotes plants germination, increases the growth rate of plants
40pcs 660nm LEDs and 8pcs 760nm IR
Yields more leaves and cropss when conbines with blue light. Speeds up the phytochrome conversion, allows the plant to produce a greater yield
- Package: 1-Pack
- Power: 200W
- Lumens: 41000lm
- Veg Coverage: 4*4FT
- Spectrum: Full-spectrum（3000K，5000K，660nm,760nm)
- Feature: dimmable
- Input Voltage: AC100~240V
- Lifespan: ≥50,000 hours
190° Adjustable Light Panel
The grow light with unique wide angle design offers a larger coverage of luminosity and higher PPFD. You could adjust the angle you want according to different grow stage, which can effectively promote plant germination and flowering.
Multi-Light Dimming Daisy Chain
Barrina LED grow lights have a dimming knob and light switch. A single light can be adjusted the light intensity at liberty. Multi-light Connection with unified dimming is especially beneficial for large area of indoor growing
Perfect for Indoor Plants at all stages
Excellent full spectrum speeds up flowering time and boost yields. Turn your seeds into your own supply. And the light looks fairly natural, so it's good for accurately monitoring plant health.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.